Prototype:IT is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to manage and execute marketing strategies and drive inbound lead generation activities to expand the company’s brand presence in the IT industry. This role will partner with various resources within the business, IT and external vendors to ensure the needs of Marketing are being met. You will be responsible for developing marketing and media strategies, campaigns, events, and evaluating Marketing performance metrics to improve the company’s ROI.
What we are looking for:
- BS/BA in Marketing and/or Communications
- 2-5 years of related B2B Marketing experience including digital Marketing
- 1-3 years of management/leadership experience
- Experience in Marketing data analytics and tools
- Excellent communication and highly developed social skills with strong collaborative ability
- High-level understanding of technology including cloud, infrastructure, and various IT solutions is preferred; Marketing experience within the IT industry is also preferred
- Manages execution of Marketing initiatives and plans and drives required weekly/monthly cadence
- Drives efforts to generate inbound leads via Content Marketing, Campaigns, Events, and Lead Nurturing
- Develops and implements annual Marketing plans for new and existing prototype:IT offerings
- Oversees event planning and execution, and manages digital and social media strategy
- Manages brand integrity throughout the company and drives increased brand awareness
- Collaborates with leadership on annual Marketing road map and monthly Marketing calendar, including developing specific and measurable marketing KPIs
- Develops creation/ROI plan for customer/partner facing promotional materials, giveaways and Marketing materials
Since our inception in 2005, prototype:IT has been delivering custom IT management services to a growing number located within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout the country. With our team of experienced IT technologists, we assist our clients by providing quality support and services that enables them to focus attention away from day-to-day IT challenges and back to their core business. Prototype:IT’s proactive approach ensures infrastructure runs smoothly and that information is safe and secure. Our services include Strategic Consulting, Project Management & Implementation, and Customer Managed IT support packages.
We “CHALK IT Up” to our Core Values. At prototype:IT we live by our motto, “CHALK IT Up!”: Collaboration, Honesty, Agility, Loyalty and Knowledge seeking.
Employee-Centered Culture. We provide a positive and supportive work environment which our employees value. Casual dress, social activities, unlimited beverages and snacks, and catered lunches every Friday!
Charity and community involvement. We support our employee’s individual community contributions, sponsor programs in our local schools, and participate in charity events across north Texas.
Fun company events. Quarterly Team Building Events, Holiday activities, and celebrating employee achievements.
Benefits. Competitive compensation package (Subsidized medical, full-dental for employees), Company paid life insurance, as well as long and short-term disability insurance, 3% company matching SIMPLE IRA, and PTO.
How to Apply
Go to www.prototypeit.net/careers to submit a resume, or email to [email protected].
Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/prototypeit to see our team at work and play!