Inbound Sales Development Representative
We are currently seeking an aggressive, diligent, and skilled Inbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) with the determination and drive to help our company achieve all sales and revenue growth objectives. We are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of successfully navigating the challenges of inbound sales development including but not limited to proper target prospect identification and qualification, prospect availability and follow-up, overcoming objections, and influencing decision-makers to meet with our Sales team.
As an Inbound Sales Development Representative, you will work together with Sales & Marketing team, as an active and valued member, to help generate new business through the sales meeting appointments you set on their behalf. You will professionally and promptly follow-up on leads generated by both your cold prospecting efforts as well as through our Marketing (incoming calls, website forms, emails). You will learn use our CRM to organize and manage your own book of business for generated leads and prospects.
This position requires strong desire for success, optimism through all ups and downs, accountability, strong time management skills, and empathy skills that allow you to quickly develop rapport, adjust to the prospect’s feelings (without necessarily agreeing), and to influence their decision to meet with our Sales team.
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum 2-3 years of direct sales development/business development representative (SDR/BDR) experience.
- 1-2 years of customer-facing or customer service work experience is preferred
- Proven cold prospecting, data mining and social selling skills (calls, email, social) including diligent work ethic with such tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to build professional rapport quickly by phone with all levels of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level within small- to medium-sized businesses.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Sales / Business Development experience with IT / Technology solutions is a big advantage
THIS POSITION ENTAILS
- Identifying, qualifying, and tracking leads from numerous sources.
- Engaging and following up with leads in a very timely manner to set appointments and connect them with our direct Sales team.
- Log all sales development activities, prospect discussions and other data into the CRM lead record and create/improve the quality of the record information (Account/Contact information).
- Becoming familiar with Prototype:IT’s core services and solutions in order to describe our portfolio to prospects and gauge their fit as a potential client.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL DISPLAY AND EMBODY THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- A team player mentality, capable of working within a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a friendly, supportive, and positive attitude.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. While we believe in a good work / life, we also support other tasks and do what it takes to deliver positive impact for company growth and success.
- Curious and inquisitive in support of top performance, development, and continuous learning.
- Strong interest in a sales career and related skills development.
Benefits include group medical/dental insurance, paid vacation, holidays, daily snacks & drinks, weekly employee lunches, team events, personal and training reimbursement.
Initial compensation commensurate with relevant experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate for this position, please send cover letter, resume and references by completing the submission form on this page.
**Currently not accepting relocation candidates.**
**No Phone Calls**