1. Part time position, no more than 15 hours per week, flexible as to what days/when as long as it includes the meetings/events below. Working primarily remotely.
2. No insurance license or experience required, but would be great. Marketing education and/or experience preferred.
3. Required attendance at the following community events:
a. LEADS Networking Meetings through the Flower Mound Chamber of Commerce and the Lewisville Chamber of Commerce
b. Monthly Chamber luncheons, plus 1-3 other events as available (mixers, ribbon cuttings, etc.)
4. Develop contacts and relationships with referral sources like realtors, mortgage lenders, yacht dealers, etc.
5. In-person, phone, and email marketing to businesses in our agency’s niche markets
6. Social media marketing
7. Tracking marketing efforts, relationships, contacts, etc. on shared documents within the agency.