- Digital Media Specialist (FLOWER MOUND CAMPUS)
- Marketing and Public Information
Manages the social media and digital advertising functions. Develops and implements projects/strategies for the continual enhancement of online and social media advertising. Increase the overall awareness of the University; boost engagement of prospects, students, alumni and donors; and drive inquiries, applications and enrollment for academic programs.
- Assists in research, planning, creation and implementation of initiatives to advance the university through social media and digital advertising. Attracts new prospects via social media, digital marketing, admissions campaigns, etc. Executes a social media and online marketing/advertising plan including goals, strategies and tactics to communicate the University's brand. Produces branded images, infographics, photography and other visuals to use on the University's social media channels as well as digital and online advertising. Executes targeted brand campaigns online to promote and grow university initiatives. Establishes metrics and reports on them on a quarterly basis. Maintains online relationships through customer service and tacking tools, fields comments and solves problems for stakeholders. Monitors online conversations and participates in them to build brand visibility. Monitors key social media activities and participates in dialog benefiting the University. Reports on a constant basis about digital and social media advertising performance. Stays up to date on social media and digital advertising tools, best practices, and how other organizations and companies are using new media. Assists in maintaining tracking system for project timelines and costs. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Physical Condition
- Two years experience in social media, e-marketing and online advertising campaigns
- Strong strategic and creative thinking; disciplined approach to creative development, validation and deployment; experience creating visual content; excellent writing skills, effective client management skills; effective time management skills, ability to meet aggressive and changing deadlines; experience with social media or website data collection and analytics; exceptional experience in a variety of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.); strong attention to detail and accuracy; should have a working knowledge of the following applications/programs or equivalent: Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, and Web Content Management Systems.
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communication, marketing, public relations, advertising, graphic design or related field.
- Additional Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively. Highly motivated, self-directed and capable of working independently and as part of a functional team. Must be able to solve complex problems and to work independently with little supervision. *Regular reliable attendance is required. *This position is designated as security sensitive and requires a criminal background check.
AN EEO/ADAAA Compliance Employer
To apply, submit a state of Texas application, letter of application, resume and list of three references and 3 samples of work to the Human Resources Department at the address belowMidwestern State University
Human Resources Department
3410 Taft Boulevard
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
E-mail: [email protected]
Click here to download application