IT Customer Support Engineer
Prototype:IT is seeking Customer Service Engineers who are problem-solvers with a desire to grow their IT knowledge in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to support clients in a variety of industries, using the most current technologies, in a culture that puts their employees first. Our Customer Service Engineers provide technical support to prototype:IT employees and customers by installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting hardware and software problems. If you have a passion for technology and enjoy working in a team environment, we would to hear from you!
As our ideal candidate, you'll need:
- Minimum one year of service desk experience
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or 2 years of equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
- Experience with Active Directory, copiers, network printers, Email configuration, Windows 7 or 8, and Office 365
- Excellent customer service skills
- Growth and development with one of the largest privately-owned MSP’s in North Texas
- Certification Bonus Incentives
- Employee-centered culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Subsidized medical, full-dental for employees
- Company paid life insurance, as well as long and short-term disability insurance
- 3% company matching SIMPLE IRA
- Personal and Vacation Time
- Complimentary soda, coffee and snacks
- Complimentary employee luncheons every Friday
- Quarterly team building events
- $1000 Employee Referral Bonus for technical roles
- Business casual dress code
Prototype:IT is one of the largest, privately-owned Managed Service Providers in the metroplex, located in the Town of Flower Mound. Founded in 2005, prototype:IT has been delivering custom IT management services to a growing number of clients within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and throughout the country. With our team of experienced IT technologists, we provide quality support and services that enables them to focus attention away from day-to-day IT challenges and back to their core business.
At prototype:IT, we value Collaboration, Honesty, Agility, Loyalty and Knowledge seeking which are echoed in our motto, "CHALK IT Up!"
To learn more about our amazing culture and perks visit our website at www.prototypeit.net and check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/prototypeit to see how we work and play!
Go to our careers page at www.prototypeit.net/careers to submit a resume, or email it to [email protected]