IT Customer Service Engineer
Prototype:IT is seeking Customer Service Engineers who are problem-solvers with a desire to grow their IT knowledge in a challenging and fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to support clients in a variety of industries, using the most current technologies, in a culture that puts their employees first. Our Customer Service Engineers provide technical support to Prototype:IT employees and customers by installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting hardware and software problems. If you have a passion for technology and enjoy working in a team environment, we would love to hear from you!
As our ideal candidate, you'll need:
- Minimum one year of service desk experience
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or 2 years of equivalent experience
- Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
- Experience with Active Directory, copiers, network printers, Email configuration, Windows 10, and Microsoft and Office 365
- Excellent customer service skills
- Growth and development with one of the largest privately-owned MSP’s in North Texas
- Employee-centered culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Subsidized medical, full-dental for employees
- Company paid life insurance, long and short-term disability and life insurance
- 3% company matching SIMPLE IRA
- Complimentary soda, coffee and snacks
- Business casual dress code
Prototype:IT is one of the largest, privately-owned Managed Service Providers in the metroplex, located in Lewisville, TX. Founded in 2005, Prototype:IT has been delivering custom IT management services to a growing number of clients within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex and throughout the country. With our team of experienced IT technologists, we provide quality support and services that enables them to focus attention away from day-to-day IT challenges and back to their core business.
At Prototype:IT, we are committed to putting our employees first and offer a culture built on our core values: Collaborative, Honest, Agile, Loyal and Knowledge Seeking. Check out how we how we “CHALK IT Up” on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/prototypeit.
Go to www.prototypeit.net/careers to submit a resume, or email to [email protected].