Computer Hardware Technician
Prototype:IT is seeking a Computer Hardware Technician who is energetic, self-driven, and detail-oriented. The Hardware Technician provides support and maintenance of technology equipment and IT assets for prototype:IT staff and customers. This includes installing, configuring, diagnosing, repairing, and troubleshooting hardware and software equipment. This is a great opportunity for someone who seeking to expand his/her skills in the IT industry.
As our ideal candidate, you'll need:
- High school diploma required
- Minimum one (1) year customer service experience
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Ability or prioritize and multi-task
- Team player
- Strong planning, organizational, and communication skills are essential
- Basic understanding of computer hardware and software
- Desire to grow their career in the IT field
- Growth and development with one of the largest privately-owned MSP’s in North Texas
- Certification Bonus Incentives
- Employee-centered culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Subsidized medical, full-dental for employees
- Company paid life insurance, as well as long and short-term disability insurance
- 3% company matching SIMPLE IRA
- Personal and Vacation Time
- Complimentary soda, coffee and snacks
- Complimentary employee luncheons every Friday
- Quarterly team building events
- $1000 Employee Referral Bonus for technical roles
- Business casual dress code
Prototype:IT is one of the largest, privately-owned Managed Service Providers in the metroplex, located in the Town of Flower Mound. Founded in 2005, prototype:IT has been delivering custom IT management services to a growing number of clients within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout the country. With our team of experienced IT technologists, we provide quality support and services that enables them to focus attention away from day-to-day IT challenges and back to their core business.
At prototype:IT, we value Collaboration, Honesty, Agility, Loyalty and Knowledge-seeking which are echoed in our motto, "CHALK IT Up!"
To learn more about our amazing culture and perks visit our website at www.prototypeit.net and check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/prototypeit to see how we work and play!
Go to our careers page at www.prototypeit.net/careers to submit a resume, or email it to [email protected]