ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Plan, design and direct general civil/site projects from inception to completion.
- Supervision and oversight of engineering studies, design and plan production.
- Plan production to include the design of streets, earthwork, water, sewer and storm drainage.
- Permit projects through local, state and federal agencies as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required
- Four years of engineering experience required
- Texas Licensed Professional Engineer or ability to obtain within 6 months is required
- Ability to interpret and apply local and state policies, codes, and standards related to project design and planning
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to coordinate, direct, and manage the work of subordinates and consultants
- Ability to read and understand highly technical or specialized material relating to project design and engineering specifications
- Valid State of Texas Driver’s License (Class “C”) required.
SALARY: Depends on qualifications
WORK HOURS: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday
APPLY: Homeyer Engineering, Inc.
P.O. Box 294527
Lewisville, Texas 75029