Lifestyle Benefit Consultant
Never before has there been a more important time to be a Lifestyle Benefit Consultant. As the healthcare landscape continues to change and out of pocket costs increase, a Benefit Consultant role is becoming more important than ever in helping business owners ensure their people have the coverages they need.
Do you have what it takes? At Badchkam & Associates, we are driven by the conviction that business owners and their people deserve benefits that truly benefit. As such, our Benefits Consultants need to be a certain type of person. One who is passionately-driven to be better; to do more. Someone who has confidence and a natural entrepreneurial inclination to make things happen. And someone who thrives in a dynamic, people oriented environment.
Is this you? If so, we invite you to consider an opportunity with Badchkam & Associates.
Be an adviser to business owners. The Lifestyle Benefit Consultant works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a great opportunity with a well-known brands that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct benefits and possibly cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should covered medical events occur. Consultants typically achieve this by:
- Generating new business opportunities through networking, referrals and calls
- Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs to help meet their benefits needs
- Engaging and enrolling interested employees in plans
- Continuing to service employer customers through ongoing consultation on topics regarding new benefits options, the latest benefits trends, ACA updates, etc.
Become your own boss and reap the benefits of your own hard work. Being a Lifestyle Benefit Consultant could make success in all forms possible for you. There are no income brackets that constrain you. No ceilings to break through.
- Large market opportunity – selling #1 voluntary brands in a categories projected to grow
- Compensation comparable to effort
- Ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions
- A generous opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and exotic trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (in the classroom and the field) – aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Broad portfolio of products and services that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their needs
We’re more than the average consultants with Badchkam & Associates, you’re joining the team – a larger team comprised of achievement-oriented individuals just like you. Propel forward with companies that are industry leaders and pioneering the future. Our legacy of companies speaks for itself:
- Considered world leaders in voluntary benefit plans for employers – protecting more than 50 million people worldwide
- Listed among Ethisphere’s “World’s Most Ethical Companies”
- Listed among the Fortune 500 (NYSE stock symbol: AFL)
- Received an A.M. rating of “A+ (superior)” by A.M. Best
Benefit Consultants are independent agents and are not employees of Badchkam & Associates. Badchkam & Associates's family of companies includes insurers like American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus and/or American Family Life Assurance Company of New York and/or Continental American Insurance Company and/or Continental American Life Insurance Company and/or Delta Dental and/or BlueCross BlueShield and/or Xpirient and/or RSLI and/or VSP and/or RediCare.